Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gift Cards

Holidays are on the way and gifts for the boss are a necessity. This year, I am making him note cards with envelopes so he can do his thank you notes in style. I hunted down wooden letters at Michael's and these are what I came up with.

The first is in the round:

This one has some spray paint, stamps and embossing around the letters:


This one is spray paint with baby wipe blending and the tangles with colored pen:

On its side:

Water color wash and colored pens:


And my favorite, a stacker. Stackers are a design plan from Cindy of the RainbowElephant.com
Hope he likes them. If not, his wife has the same initials LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Jean you did a Great Job, My fav. is the last one, but they are all Wonderful!!!
    Creative Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete