Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lots of Swaps for April

Here are a few of the things I have been working on lately. My Yahoo group had an ATC swap for flowers in the style of Georgia O'Keefe. The first one was just too traditional, not O'Keefe enough. I'm still not too happy with the following ones, but it seems like doing a "tiny" O'Keefe isn't quite right anyway :)



The second swap was for a "Hippie Bear". I quite like her. If you have an imagination, like I do, you will see the peace sign on her left paw. She has a diamond in the middle of the flower that she holds in her right hand. Her vest has little teeny tiny fringe that I glued individually. (I really need a life, yes?) She was a lot of fun to do.
 And, finally, the last swap was for a zentangle that has an animal or part of an animal in it. I probably have too much animal as it is fairly clear what he is, but it's Zentangle, right? (Actually, a ZIA.)

No comments:

Post a Comment