Monday, December 26, 2016

Zentangle® Drawings, and an Inchie

Hope that all of you that celebrate had a wonderful Christmas. I know we did. Still no Diva Challenge, but I do have my Drawings from Square One on Facebook.
And, for the last Inchie, from Every Inchie Monday, the prompt word is Letter. I always dated the "intellectual" type in high school, so never got to wear a boyfriend's sports letter sweater.
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year. Thank you for being a very important part of my 2016. I truly enjoy seeing your comments pop up and reading all the sweet things that you write. See you again in 2017!


9 comments:

  1. Always a joy to see your artwork and inchies Jean. Looking forward to seeing lots more of it in 2017

    Love Chrissie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Square one drawing is beautiful! I love your take on the letter, how awesome! I did a letterman jacket a few years back for one of the themes lol not sure which one. Cant wait to see what you come up with next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Freebird. I do love that pattern from Square One. I was playing with it all day yesterday!

      Delete
  3. Ah yes! The sports sweater- nice route to choose, I love the artwork of your tangle challenge too 😍 Here's to a good new year and a new collection of words to get us creative 🎉

    Happy New Year

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy visiting your blog because you always come up with an "off the wall" idea - its great seeing how you interpret the Inchie challenge words this time included! Really beautiful zentangles work too - always inspires me to try the tangles you use - just not as inventive as you! Really admire your work - have a happy new year love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and kind, Jenny. All of you from EIM are such lovely people that I keep battling with myself over next year. I have looked at the theme of animals and don't see how I could possible do the type of "off the wall" kind of inchie that I love to create. So, I think I will pass on next year. Hope you'll still stop by though.

      Delete
  5. A fabulous tangle and inchie, love your interpretations of them. Please please join us next year, even if you can't do your off the wall ones. You could tangle them instead. Have a super 2017.

    ReplyDelete