Using Beadlines to pull together another Beads of Courage for the I am the Diva challenge this year. I used Gansai Tambi watercolors, in some of the shades associated with specific beads, on a regular Zentangle tile, sprayed it with Shimmer Mist and covered it with crinkled Saran Wrap. When dry, I used some of the shapes I saw to create the beads.
It was so thrilling to see my tangle, Puffin, show up as the focus tangle on Square One, Facebook. I was so busy commenting on every entry that I ran out of time to do a second. So, here is a repost of the original tile using Puffin with Noom and a link to the stepouts.
|Used on a card with Copics